These are the questions we’re asked the most.
What does Territory Homes do?
We build incredibly strong and beautiful new homes in Darwin, Australia.
We love delighting our clients with quality workmanship and highly competitive pricing… which means you get the home of your dreams, without paying more than you need to.
How are you different from other builders in Darwin?
We Have Hundreds Of Happy Clients: We have hundreds of clients happily living in the homes we’ve built for them. Many of them are friends of ours now, and we love seeing them delighted by their new homes. Read all of our positive reviews here
Our “Dream Home” Policy: We’re committed to creating your dream home… not just building you a ‘house’. We’ll help you create the spaces you and your family feel happy and comfortable in. Our proprietary design process takes this “Dream Home” approach from the very beginning.
Over 31 Years’ Experience: We have over 31 years’ experience helping Territorians get the exact home they desire.
Quality: Our homes are built beautifully strong for Territory conditions, and our Signature Select Inclusions mean you get quality, industry-standard fittings and fixtures without having to pay extra. To see what’s included in our Signature Select Inclusions, click here
Cost: We take pride in offering the most value for money, and we’ll never hit you with hidden costs or surprise bills. Our unique Signature Select Inclusions allow you to pick and choose the fittings and fixtures that mean the most to you… and our proven building process means you get superior quality, without having to pay more than you need to. Request a Free Design Consultation with us and we’ll quickly provide you with costings.
What kind of clients do you work with?
We build new homes for everyone – however, we specialise in helping:
- First Home Builders
- Growing families, or people who’ve built before and need more room
- Downsizers or retirees
How much does it cost to build a new home?
Because no new home is the same, it’s hard for us to provide exact pricing without knowing more about the new home you’re looking for. Request a Free Design Consultation with us and we’ll quickly provide you with costings.
Who’s behind Territory Homes?
Territory Homes is a proud, family-owned business owned and operated by Dimitrios and Elizabeth Mpilias. Meet the Territory Homes team here.
How long have you been around?
We’ve been passionately building new homes for over 31 years. And we’re never going to stop.
Can I customise your new home designs?
Yes! Of course you can. In fact, we encourage you to customise our new home designs… so you get the exact ‘Dream Home’ you’re looking for.
What do I need to consider when I plan my Dream Home?
- Here are some of the things you need to consider when building your new home:
- How many bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas will you need?
- Do you need a garage or will a carport be enough?
- Which room/s should be at the front of your new home as you walk through the entrance? Would you prefer to have the master bedroom, living area, or secondary bedroom/s at the front of your home?
- Do you like larger living areas, or bigger bedrooms?
- Do you need a bathtub, bigger vanities, or larger showers?
- Is an internal laundry required, or are you happy to have your laundry located in the garage?
- Do you need extra storage space?
- Would you like to have a workshop area in the garage?
- Will you have a boat, caravan, or trailer that you’ll need to keep secured on your property?
- How much covered outdoor space would you like?
- How much lawn area will you need?
- Does your kitchen need a larger pantry cabinet or even a walk-in pantry?
- Do you prefer the oven under the cooktop, or would you prefer a wall oven?
- Where will your microwave go? Will you put it under a bench, above your wall oven, or set it on a bench top?
- What kind of wardrobe space would you like in the bedrooms?
- Would you like to have a walk-in robe in the master bedroom?
- How about a swimming pool or a garden shed?
What are the inclusions with my new home?
Every single one of our new homes feature:
- Solid construction with rendered and painted concrete block walls
- Colorbond roof and fascia with insulation
- Powdercoated window and sliding door frames with Invisi-Gard security
- Stylish, modern glass feature entry door from our range
- Fully airconditioned with quality inverter split systems
- Tiled floors 600x600mm and skirting throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Stone bench tops, Polytec sheen finish cabinets and soft close drawers
- Integrated overhead cupboards as per plan (no dust gap at the top!)
- Robes to all bedrooms with drawers, shelving and hanging space
- Energy efficient lighting including LED downlights
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled garage door or carport as per floor plan
- Exposed aggregate driveway and 800mm concrete pathways to perimeter of home as per plan
What other things I can add to my new home package?
We can also provide the following additional extras:
- Fencing package
- Landscaping package
- Blinds package
- Solar power system
- Swimming pool
- Garden shed
- Retaining wall
- And anything else you can dream of!
Do you have display homes?
Absolutely! View our display homes here.
How much deposit do I need to build my new home?
Depending on your circumstances, getting into a new home of your own may cost a lot less than you expect. Find out more about Finance Options here.
To find out what grants may be available to you right now, we invite you to get in touch for a free initial chat.
How do I get started?
We specialise in helping First Home Owners, Growing Families, Investors, and Downsizers/Retirees get the home of their dreams. Can we help you too? Get in touch to arrange a Free Design Consultation and explore if we may be the new home builder you’re looking for. We can’t wait to speak with you.